Believe it or not, it has been a quiet week. I’m getting ready for an Italian night tomorrow and working on the Christmas golf cart contest. Here are some pictures from around town.
As usual as I’m driving around I find odd things amusing. Here is one I found in front of a restaurant.
At the beginning of this adventure I bought an empty journal. I labelled each page with the name of a state. I did it alphabetically just to make it easier for me. I thought I would share some of the places that would be interesting to visit.
1. Birmingham – Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Botanical gardens, Birmingham Zoo, Vulcan park and museum and numerous state parks.
2. Gulf Shores, their state park is awesome to stay at, there are wonderful beaches. Their are seaside restaurants and bars to enjoy. You can also fish off the piers. Fun! Fun! Fun!!!
3. Mobile – Mobile Carnival Museum, Battleship Memorial Park, Delta, The Fort of Colonial Mobile
4. Montgomery – Montgomery Zoo, Civil Rights Memorial, Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. The World’s largest brick is located here….
5. Selma – National Voting Rights Museum, Selma Interpretive Center and The Slavery and Civil War Museum.
I hope you find this interesting and I would like to continue with the next State, Alaska.
Please sign up with your E mail under the follow + Thank you!