Again things that amuse me.
As I mentioned before I will give you suggestions where or what to visit in specific states. This time I will be looking at Alaska.
1. Denali National Park, a wildlife experience with camping, hiking and 327,000 acres to explore.
2. Glaciers, there are numerous blue hue glaciers to visit. Spencer, Columbia, Exit glaciers just to name a few. There beauty will leave you in awe.
3. Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis is best seen in Alaska. They are caused by supercharged solar particles colliding with the Earth’s atmosphere causing the beautiful colors in the sky. The best time to see them is late August to April.
4. There are many tours to go on, dog sled tours, gold panning tours and flight tours. There is biking, rafting and hiking all being an active tourist.
5. There are many cities to explore like Juneau, Anchorage, Fairbanks or even the North Pole. The are museums and the the arts to explore. Fishing explorations to go on during the day and plenty of restaurants for dining at night.
Don’t forget to sign up using – follow+ Thank you….